Monday 13 September 2010

Back from Down Under...

Life seems rather exciting at the moment, so I thought it might be a good time to get this blog going properly.

That said, my mind is hardly in tip-top form right now...prior to the 15 hours sleep I just awoke from, I hadn't slept the whole journey from Melbourne to Heathrow (via Hong Kong) - and the flight didn't leave until 11pm at night, so I'd already been awake some time. Now I feel rather spaced out, to say the least...what's new!?! I will make lots more posts about the trip, plagiarised from the emails I send to Mum when we were there. But for now, here's a list of things to expect much more about in this blog, very soon.

Good things:

My awesome time in Australia, especially seeing Darren, Angela and Jodie.

My book, Duel for Love (nearly finished, and going very well so far!)

Lots of Take That excitement over the next few months...squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My pixie collection - I just bought a very rare Double Daisy Pixie on ebay, and I can't wait for him to arrive.


But, for now, I'd better return to my mountain of washing and editing...but here's just a few pics from Melbourne. More to come!!

(top) Drinks in the hotel - we were sober, honest!!















(second) Chris and Darren take demolishing cakes in St Kilda *very* seriously...















(third) Chris, Darren and Angela on a Yarra River Cruise...

















Me in a Rainforest (thanks to Jodie's peerless knowledge of the great places to go :)) And Jodie taking a photo (in last pic)


2 comments:

  1. I'm actually just trying out the comment thing so don't mind me ;)

    Nice pics btw *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, no worries! I've not really worked this thing out yet, either. I really ought to link it in to that twitter account I never use, but not today. Too much washing and other RL confusion getting in the way...

    Glad you enjoyed the pics *hugs back* - there will be plenty more :)

    ReplyDelete